My blog contains adult content exclusively featuring lesbians in catfights and adult situations. If offended, please leave now otherwise you are welcome to enjoy my erotic world!

Monday, March 24, 2014

How Rose came to be..

Created from love.. twisted with my obsession of catfites and buxom sapphic babes in distress..

She's the immortalized version of the first girl that made my heart skip a beat.. and callously spurned it.. Sans all the enhancements, her face and the 60s stylized bob-cut stayed pretty much the same.. In love with love, I placed her on a pedestal and made her my character's soulmate. Fighting evil by my side with a team of my ability enhanced best buds from school..

Somewhere along the line, love was replaced with lust as my fetish took over the reigns forever making her a slave to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment